O3 Chia Premium Drinks with chia seeds
O3 Chía Premium can be enjoyed in many refreshing drinks. Remember that chia seed does not modify odor or taste of food, it does not need to be washed or sanitized, simply add a portion into any drink and enjoy. Here are a some recipes to spark your creativity to fix a drink with chia seeds so you can enjoy the benefits of chia while staying hydrated.
RASPBERRY SMOOTHIE WITH CHIA
- 200g cream cheese
- 1¼ cups raspberries, frozen or fresh
- 2½ tablespoon O3 Premium Chia
- 8g gelatin
- 4 tablespoons water
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup sugar
- Remove cheese from the refrigerator one hour before use so it is at room temperature and is easy to mix.
- Drain raspberries, to remove seeds.
- Hydrate chia seeds with raspberry juice until completely absorbed.
- Hydrate the gelatin with 50ml of water. Once hydrated, warm in microwave until diluted.
- Mix egg whites and sugar, and whisk to make meringue.
- Combine 1/3 of the meringue with cream cheese.
- Mix gelatin with raspberry pulp, then add the cheese mix and meringue. Finally, add the remaining meringue and hydrated chia.
- Serve in cups for dessert and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Serve garnished with mint leaves.
HORCHATA WATER WITH CHIA
- 2 cups rice, washed and soaked
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon, milled
- 1 can evaporated milk
- Sugar to taste
- 2 tablespoons O3 Premium Chia
- Soak the rice in 8 cups of clean water for at least 2 hours.
- Blend with the same water, sugar and milk.
- Serve with ice cubes, ground cinnamon and chia.
- If you want, add a little vanilla.
LEMON WATER WITH CHIA
- ½ cup O3 Premium Chia
- 2 lt water (approx. 8 glasses)
- Sugar to taste
- Soak chia in 1 cup of water for an hour or until it is fully hydrated
- Sweetened water to taste
- In 2 lt. of water pour the lemon juice
- Add the hydrated chia
- Put in the fridge for 1 hour approximately so the water is cold.
- Before serving, mix with a wooden spoon so the chia separates and floats all over the jug and each glass has seeds when served
GREEN JUICE WITH CHIA
- ¾ glass orange juice
- ¼ galss water
- ½ stalk celery
- 6-7 parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon cactus, chopped
- ¼ slice pineapple
- 1 tablespoon O3 Premium Chia
- Put everything into the blender, blend and drink immediately to take advantage of the nutrition properties.
PINEAPPLE WATER WITH CHIA
- ½ pineapple, honey variation (refrigerated for 12 hrs.)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons O3 Premium Chia
- 1 lt water
- 3 mint leaves
- Blend pineapple with wáter, sugar and chia
- Pour into a jug, add mint leaves, ice cubes and serve immediately
CRANBERRY JUICE WITH CHIA
- 250ml cranberry juice
- 3 tablespoons O3 Premium Chia
- Add chia to the cranberry juice. Wait 30 minutes for the chia to absorb the water and becomes into a kind of gelatin, which you will be able to eat spoonful.
HYBISCUS WATER WITH O3 PREMIUM CHIA
- 1½ lt. water
- 4 tablespoons of O3 Premium Chia
- ½ cup Hibiscus flowers
- ¼ cup agave honey
- Heat the water in a deep pot with the Hibiscus flowers
- Boil for three minutes.
- Let it cool and strain into a jug. (Note: Hibiscus flowers are edible, you can save them to prepare them in tinga or quesadillas).
- Add the agave honey to the jar with the Hibiscus water, you can leave it unsweetened or sweetened it with sugar or sugar substitute.
- Add a tablespoon of chia and stir well.
- Let it stand for 15 minutes.
- Serve in glasses with ice cubes.